Protective Face Mask
- White vapour/moisture/droplet barrier with a nonwoven Hydrophilic and breathable material (value of permeability NWSP 070.1)
- Spun 100% Polypropylene for optimum performance and breathability.
- Upper part: 100gr nonwoven material.
- Central part: 2 layers of Meltblown 22+22 gr/mq filter material.
- Lower part: 90gr nonwoven material.
- Single elastic for comfort.
- Packaged in unbranded sealed bags.
White - Black
Standard 50 pieces per bag, unless differently specified.
BQ Face masks are free of all High Concern Substances detailed in the REACH regulation
1907/2006/EC (updated 01/16/2020) above the 0.1% threshold.
Fully tested according to code 01A (ISO 10993.5 - Bio lab Report M3O8201 80471-01) showing that the fabric is NON Cytotoxic.
How to use the Face Mask:
- Always check that the mask is in good condition before use.
- Ensure there is no dirt or damage to any part of the mask.
- After washing your hands, hold the flat mask in your hands with the open side of the mask facing upwards
- Gently fold the top of the mask back on itself along the fold, and then the bottom of the mask so that you turn the mask inside out
- Press the open mask firmly against your face covering your mouth and nose with the seams on the inside
- Stretch and position the elastic band around the back of the head in a comfortable position.
- Using both hands, gently reposition the mask to get the best fit around your nose and chin... you’ll find that the soft fabric moulds itself to the shape of your face.
- There should not be any gaps around your nose and chin and the mask should be easy to breathe through.
- Do not touch the mask whilst wearing it and if you do, wash your hands.
- Remove the mask from behind, holding the elastic with clean hands and dispose of safely.
WASHABLE AND RE-USABLE